This Jack n’ Jill Natural Toothpaste – Flavour Free makes tooth brushing fun for kids. Mild in flavour but still yum, the natural ingredients, such as, Xylitol and Calendula help to soothe gums & fight tooth decay.
Suitable from 6 months. Jack n Jill natural toothpaste is the perfect pairing with the Grabease Double-Sided Toothbrush.
Stages of dental care
- From 3 months – wipe the gums with a clean wash cloth daily.
- First teeth – use a silicone finger brush to clean teeth and gently massage gums morning and night
- 6 months – Use a small amount ( a rice-size amount) of Jack n Jill natural toothpaste with your Grabease double-sided toothbrush. Brush teeth and gums in a circular motion. Brush morning and night for best results.
For more information on infant dental care, head to our blog on Toddler Tooth Care.
Ingredients:Xylitol, Purified Water, Glycerin (Coconut derived), Silica, Xanthan Gum, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate (Naturally derived), Citric Acid.
During normal use, small amounts of crystallized toothpaste will build up on the mouth of the cap.
- Using a clean damp cloth or wipe, remove all toothpaste residue from around the cap opening.
- Dry the cap with a clean, dry cloth.
- Close flip-top lid and store tube upright (cap facing up) in the Biodegradable Jack N’ Jill Bathroom Cup.
- Always store oral care products as far away from the toilet area as possible.
It’s important to always keep your toothbrush clean, and sterilize the head regularly. When the toothbrush comes into contact with the opening of the toothpaste cap, bacteria etc. can be transferred to the tube.